Thursday 22 June 2017

Welcome to my blog - Introduction

Hi I'm Jean!

I started my career as a State Registered Nurse at Mildmay Mission and the London Hospital. However, I did not complete my nursing qualifications as I chose to dedicate myself to full-time motherhood, raising six wonderful children!

Eventually, when I felt the time was right for my children, I accepted a part time job as a Teaching Assistant. Whilst working as a teacher assistant I completed numerous courses as a part of my Continual Professional Development, and outside of work I passed an A level in English at night school, and attended maths, computing and business courses.

I was always actively involved within the local community, giving voluntary work to the local Primary School and Leisure Centre, acting in the local amateur dramatics society, and an active Parish Councillor. A course of events from 2003 took me on an extraordinary journey that has introduced me to some amazing and intuitive people, who have blessed and enriched my life, and enlightened me to the power of alternative therapies, where I found my calling in life.

As a result from April 2014 to the present time I am the proud owner of Jeannie’s Elm Sanctuary.

In this blog I hope to write about my love of reflexology, meditation, tarot and alternative therapies. Please leave a comment, I'd love to know if you like it 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment